Here’s a few photos I found from our first day on set! I’m in the background in a few of them but the quality is so small and terrible you can’t see me lol.
We’re shooting at Bryn Mawr College this week and I just saw some girls on tumblr that took selfies with props left around campus. Those are your perks for not leaving during Spring Break I guess!
two beautiful cardinals stand before me
but only one can be rome’s next top pope
Girls mostly dress up for themselves, but mainly in case they see someone they hate
Really because I feel like most of my life choices can be summed up with this one:
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life